Wednesday 9 April 2014

A layout by Nadia using Faces Of Spring

Hello everyone! 

Today want to share with you a new layout I created using lots of 13arts mediums and the Faces Of Spring collection 

Most of what I have used on the layout below is available at the 13arts online store HERE and MOST of the products are also available at the Flying Unicorn HERE



" Happy Day" 

Have you seen the new Pastel Mists from 13arts? 
I LOVE THEM!! I have used 2 colours in my layout here and they are just so easy to apply, and really rich in colour. 















Materials List 
(available at the 13arts online store HERE and  at the Flying Unicorn HERE)
from 13arts
Paper: Faces of Spring collection
Mist: Pastel Pink, Pastel Turquoise
Ink: Pink
Chipboard: Timeless collection - hexagons
Flowers: all from 13arts
Feather
Gel medium
Modeling Paste
Gesso

Other
Stencil: UmWowStudio
Tissue Tape: Tim Holtz
" week"  title: Silhouette Cameo - Tanya Batrak design





Find Me Here...
 

2 comments: