Tuesday 1 July 2014

Agnieszka Bellaidea and her IMAGINATION

Hi!
I can not believe it , do we really have July already?
I have 1 new projects for today, I made it some time ago when I 've got my DT parcel, could not wait to work with these new papers and chipboards.

Witam!
Nie moge uwierzyc ze to juz lipiec?
Mam na dzis 1 nowy projekt, zaczelam nad nim pracowac jak tylko dostalam paczke DT z nowymi paperami i tekturkami.


New stencils made me happy and flowers are just beautiful. For somebody who has no patient to create my own handmade flowers from 13 arts are just perfect!

Nowe maski tez bardzo mnie uszczesliwily a dla osoby ktora raczej nie robi samodzielnie kwiatkow te z 13 arts sa po prostu perfekcyjne!




Mgiełka perłowa - Bordeaux

Mgiełka perłowa - Yellow

Tekturka /Chipboard Big Words


No comments:

Post a Comment