Thursday 24 July 2014

dreamcatcher by Irina Honcharyk

Hello!
Irina Hancharyk is here and my new project for the Arts 13!
I often acted in film dreams. Different dreams. And I wish they were only pleasant
always. For this purpose I made my dreamcatcher.


It is based on a chipbord. I removed unwanted parts of a chipbord. Then I paint it with acrylic primer on both sides. I used sprays and glitter to paint a chipbord.


I cut the feathers of watercolor paper and paint them with a spray.


 I added a lots of lace and a ribbons and a beads.


I hope that my dreams will be good.)))


13@rts products used:

Chipboard Big ornamental mat


Mgiełkapastelowa - Pastel Lavender



Mgiełka perłowa - Turquoise Light



Mgiełka pastelowa - Pastel White


Gesso


Ayeeda Paint - Silver Glitter

•••


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment