Sunday 30 November 2014

Our New GD Anna Sigga and her beautiful card

Hello!
Another week, another talented Guest Designer. This time we would like to introduce you to Anna Sigga. Let's start with Anna's short bio.

Witajcie!
Kolejny tydzień, kolejna utalentowana Gościnna Projektantka. Tym razem chcielibyśmy Wam przedstawić Annę Siggę. Zacznijmy od jej krótkiej biografii. 

***

My name is Anna Sigga and I am 30 something young scrapbooker from Iceland! I live in Reykjavik, Iceland along with my handsome man and our two girls.
I have been into all kinds of paper-crafting for as long as I can remember but I only discovered scrapbooking in January 2005 - and I must admit that my scrapbooking addiction grows every year.
When it comes to describing my style I guess you could say that I like soft colors, misting, flowers and I usually add a touch of ink whenever possible. I recently discovered the joys of mixed media within scrapbooking and I love creating a layout with a bit of messy-ness thrown in to the mix.
I am so thrilled to be a part of the Guest design team here at 13 Arts and look forward to get messy with all those yummy products! Thanks so much for this opportunity! :)

***
 
The mists and Magenta paint are so vibrant that I just had to create a mixed media card using these bright colors.
I used a rather thick watercolor paper as my base and covered the paper with Gesso and then I added the mists and paint to the mix.
The large flower is absolutely gorgeous and take the mist perfectly, the pink twigs and the holographic glitter were just the perfect addition to this card.
I hope you like this lil project of mine and thank you so much for visiting!


***
Thank you Anna for this beautiful card!
Dziękujemy Anno, za tę piękną kartkę!

1 comment: