Tuesday 15 December 2015

Magical by Ingrid


Hello there 13arts friends!
Ingrid here today with a bitter sweet blogpost.
This will be my last post for the 13arts blog....
I have decided to take a year off from all teams.
Not that I will give up all the creativity 
but I thought it would be nice to work with no deadlines for a change.
I will take up an old love of mine, photography.
Hubby and I love to make long nature walks and really enjoy being outdoors.
So every week we plan a trip and off we go........packed with my camera, lunch and drinks! 

With this said, I would like to thank you Aida and the team for a fabulous year!
Thanks for the opportunity to be part of a wonderful team with such talented ladies!
I'm sure we will be seeing each other!

To all of my friends,
wishing you a fabulous, creative, healthy, sunny and magical new year!
All the best for 2016! 
xxx

Magical, a winter canvas.
Started by applying modeling paste with the snowflakes stencil to the canvas.
Added the paint colors with some water to let them blend a little.
To get a more wintery/snowy effect, I dabbed some gesso with a sponge. 

White flowers and twigs cluster.

 Wooden mini stars and some white Splash ink.
Love that you can see the texture of the canvas!


The word magical got a coat of the white Splash ink, perfect to get a good white color.

13arts products used:

Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx

EDIT: And few word from me Ingrid - thank you soooooooo much with that time here with us. 
You are an amazing person, great artist and a true inspiration for all of us, Thank you with all my heart ! 
Aida

3 comments:

  1. Волшебно! Вживление картинки потрясающе!
    Спасибо за красоту и мастерство!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, a most gorgeous piece of art - your design is beautiful. I will miss seeing your art, but I hope you will share some beautiful photos with us on FB. Enjoy your photography trips, be safe and have fun.

    ReplyDelete