Friday 10 March 2017

"Melody of my heart"- mixed-media album by Nadya

Hello everyone! I am very exited to show you my first  creation for 13@rts! I decided to make an album with beautiful paper collection "Aria story". The main colors of paper are yellow, black and grey. Size of album is 15x22 cm and inside there is place for 28 photos  7.5x10 cm.


I made cover of album with white textile which I covered with black gesso and added pearl pigments. there are on each page glass beads and microspheres which I glued with Gel medium.



Title of album is chipboard from Aria story collection. Metal leaves I covered with Splash multipurpose inks.



Each sheet of paper I covered with Clear gesso, than applied Modeling paste through stencils.Added some colors and sprays. Covered chippies from Aria Story with embossing powders and cut out pictures from Aria story paper sheet "Notes and thoughts". Also used some stickers from sticker sheet Aria story and put them on white cardstock












 Products list:



Wish you good mood and a lot of inspiration!
Hugs and Kisses






No comments:

Post a Comment