Friday 17 March 2017

Mixed-media "Stunning" + video by Maryse


Good morning to all!


When I started this creation
I had an idea in mind of the result I wanted. But the more I
worked and the more I did not love him at all. I put it aside
until the next day. Then I decided to go completely
in another direction. 
And finally I was satisfied with the result.

Bon matin à tous!


Lorsque j'ai débuté cette création
j'avais une idée en tête du résultat que je voulais.  Mais plus je la 
travaillais et plus je ne l'aimais pas du tout.  Je l'ai mise de côté
jusqu'au lendemain.  Par la suite j'ai décidé de partir complètement 
dans un autre direction.
  Et au final j'étais satisfaite du résultat.






My video process

Products 13@rts 
- White and black gesso
-Paint dark yellow / bronze / vivid violet
-Silver microspheres
-Chipboard Butterly / Title / honey comb 
- Modeling paste


Thanks for watching.
See you soon !
Maryse xx



2 comments:

  1. Stunning it is! Thanks for the video presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. The computer software apparently did not approve of my wording. My first sentence had the same three words. It chose to rearrange them. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete