Monday 17 April 2017

Altered item from Christina

Hello 13Arts fans!!! It's Christina here today and I have an altered project that I have made with black gesso, and metallic paints to show you.
I used a wooden packing of christmas decorative items and I wanted to alter it so that was the time.
 First of all , I covered all the surface with black gesso . I was sure to have every centimetre of the item covered and when the gesso dried I used my metallic paints in several colours to make some splashes on the black backround. I like to give some interest on my projects , so I used some 3D balls on my backround and some white sisal.
 I thought it would be better to have a "Spring " theme , so I cut some butterflies from "His and Hers" collection and painted them with metallic paints. I have also painted my chipboard pieces with them. At the end I used some extra texture products such as microspheres and glitter stripes to give some extra effect on my altered item.
                    Even though it's a dark piece , I like that the colours can pop up and it is bright !

                                  Hope yoy ernjoyed it today and be inspired by my creation!
                                                                      Products list:
                                                                       Black Gesso
                                                                Bronze Metallic Paint
                                                                  Green Metallic Paint
                                                               Old Silver Metallic Paint
                                                                 Violet Metallic Paint
                                                                 Pink Metallic Paint
                                                               Yellow Metallic Paint 
                                                                 Glitter White Stripes
                                                                 Silver Microspheres
                                                                         3D Balls
                                                                       White Sisal


No comments:

Post a Comment